Monday, January 16, 2012

I have always thought something was dragging on this velomobile. Every since I finished the front half of the shell it didn't feel right. Well I went for a 45 minute ride today and when I got back I noticed the front tires were really worn. So I checked the front alignment and found I have a full inch of toe out. i don't know how this happened. I adjusted it to more like a 1/4 inch toe in and the difference is amazing. I can say now I can really feel the difference the fairing makes. On a slight down hill stretch I coasted for a long distance doing 18-20 mph. Now I am a lot happier with this setup.

No comments: